The 5pr46u3s | Big New Things
So we have had some relatively huge developments over the past month. But before we get to that, HAPPY STAR WARS DAY! May the 4th be with you… always.
She is just now getting her 4th tooth. And let me tell you everything strange that you ever hear about teething is true. It changes the way they act, look, crap… it is crazy. CrazyAwesome that is.
It is finally coming in!!!!
SOME OTHER THINGS:
– waves hi
– sits unassisted for quite a few minutes
– sits in high chairs at restaurants now
– doesn’t like: broccoli, avocado, tomatoes, watermelon, lemons(sort of).
– likes: Gulden’s Brown Mustard, pickles, black olives, buffalo sauce, baby cereal w/ cinnamon, lemons(sort of).
– looking for things when they fall
– had her worst sick day yet. 100% Zombie Mode. Fever went up to 102.8.
– purposefully turned a switch so that her chair would make noise. I feel like this was really advanced. Maybe I will try to get a video of it up later.
– rolls onto side to sleep, and even napped on stomach for the first and only time so far… which means…
– ROLLS FROM BACK TO BELLY!!!!! She did it for the first time right in front of us while kate and I were working out. Kate excitedly yell/whispered (you know that thing you do as a parent to get the other parents attention but also trying not to distract the baby from what they are doing yell?) for me to look. I turned my head as she rolled over so that she could reach a toy better. Now she does it constantly. She rolls around the whole room. She likes to roll in one direction until she gets to a wall and then she just chills with the wall for a while. It is awesome. This was a big one, and I have never felt more proud than I did in that moment. Right after it happened, my mind shot forward 16 years to the moment in time when she passes her drivers test…. will that feel like this did? Will I still want to clap and shout an excited high pitched ridiculous sounding “YAAAAAAAAAAAY!” ? I guess we will just have to see.
Oh and yeah, her eyes are still adorablicious!
thanks for looking,
daniel. kate. addison.